- Shipping & Delivery
- Most items ship within 24 hours (This does not include weekends and statuary holidays). We reserve the right to use any courier and this will be dependent on your shipping zone. Most rural locations will ship by Canada Post and most city locations will ship by UPS (note: there will be nothing to pay at the door all shipping fees are handled by us).
In the event that a shipment gets returned to us, the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees associated with getting the package back to them. If the customer refuses a refund will be issued minus a 25% restocking fee to cover shipping/labor to restock the package.
We reserve the right to cancel & refund any package where we cannot economically ship an item to. If this happens you will be refunded in full and notified of the issue. We can ship to most parts of Canada except the Territories and extremely rural areas.
If an item is lost or damaged please contact us as soon as possible, we will issue a claim with the courier and ship you out a replacement item.
We are not responsible for late shipments, we will try our best to get you, your package within the time specified, but this cannot be guaranteed. Reasons for late shipments would be, billing address not matching in your order, suspected fraud or environmental events out of our control.
We ship from our warehouse located in Stoney Creek, Ontario.
Delivery to a major city in Ontario / Quebec will take about 1 - 2 business days
East Coast about 3 - 4 business days (Add 1 - 2 days for rural areas).
Out West, to Alberta, it will take about 3 - 4 business days. (Add 1 - 2 days for rural locations)
Out West to British Columbia about 4 - 5 business days (Add 1 - 2 days for rural locations).
- Returns & Replacements & Warranty
Warranty for each item will be stated on the product page, if no warranty is stated there is an assumed 30-day part warranty. Items that break within the warranty period the customer will be responsible to return at their cost. A replacement will only be issued if the fault of the item was due to a manufacturing defect. We do NOT replace entire engines. We can send you parts to fix your engine but you would be required to install the parts. We do not cover the cost of installing these parts. There are no returns only replacement parts are sent.
Sometimes packages get lost or damaged in the mail, that is a fact of life. We do our best to package your item with utmost most care, but the couriers sometimes have different ideas. Filing a claim takes about 1 week to process and during that time we ask you to be patient with us. If your package is broken beyond any usable repair we will of course replace it free of charge for you. If you package is missing we will do our best to locate it and if we cannot we will ship you another one. Each case is unique so the turn around time might vary. Luckily this a very rare occurrence and only happens in about 1 in 200 shipments. We will stand by service and customer and we will never leave you with a loss in the shipment.
- You can order all items directly online. We take Visa & MasterCard and debit cards along with PayPal on our site. We can also take money orders by special request. Orders over $99 will ship for free. We reserve the right to add in a surcharge for rural areas and over sized items. Items below $99 standard calculated shipping rates apply. Most orders will ship within 24 hours (M-F), delays can occur because of invalid addresses, or non matching billing addresses. Also weather delays can delay packaging & shipping time.
- Payment & Pricing
- We pride ourselves at being the lowest priced motorized bicycle site online. We regularly check our competition for competing products to make sure we are offering the lowest possible price. We are not perfect if you find a lower price for a similar product please contact us and we will he happy to match or even give a lower price then our competitor. Please note we reserve the right to use our judgement to see if the product is the same or similar and we reserve the right to refuse a price match if we suspect a fake or fraudulent claim.
- We cannot guarantee that any kit or product(s) will fit your individual needs.
We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s). Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury or death.
Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, death, other losses, costs, and damages. Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit. Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation. Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on-road use.
We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.We cannot guarantee delivery times and are not responsible for any losses for any late deliveries. We do not cover economic or social losses for any product that malfunctions during any type of operation.
Motorized Bicycle Canada is a division of 2283222 Ontario LTD.